Riverbed SteelHead EX WAN Appliance EXA 760-L EXA-00760-B010 900 TCP & UDP
The Riverbed SteelHead EX series combines WAN optimization, virtualization, and storage consolidation. As such, it enables organizations to meet the needs of the active branch office with an enterprise-class branch office box.
Every SteelHead EX appliance features the Riverbed Virtual Services Platform (VSP), a dedicated platform that runs virtual services and enables greater consolidation in branch offices.
The SteelHead EX series (with the Riverbed VSP) helps you consolidate previously orphaned services onto a high-performance branch office box. Specifications include ample dedicated memory and disk to ensure virtual machine performance without compromise.
Using this revolutionary approach, you can run edge services virtually in all of your branch offices — without having to deploy and manage standalone servers. Consolidating and virtualizing with the SteelHead EX series streamlines operations, cuts costs, simplifies management, and enables more agile service delivery.
Reduce Costs By Consolidating And Virtualizing Branch Servers
- Reduce bandwidth utilization
- Eliminate the need to buy and deploy stand-alone branch office servers
- Reduce IT infrastructure complexity
Streamline Branch Office Operations
- Simplify management
- Enable more agile service delivery
Accelerate Applications Up To 100 Times
Reduce Bandwidth Demands Up To 99 Percent
Enterprise-class branch office box
- Combines VMware vSphere virtualization technology with the award-winning Riverbed Optimization Series (RiOS ) into a single, purpose-built appliance
High-performance appliances for the active branch
- Includes ample memory, disk, and processing power to move data more quickly, reduce traffic volume, and minimize bandwidth requirements
- Combines data reduction, TCP and UDP optimization, and application-level protocol optimization to provide the highest performing and most scalable WAN optimization solution available
- Consolidates across the data center and within the branch
- Combines the flexibility offered by VMware vSphere Hypervisor with WAN optimization to lower your operational and capital expenses
- Seamlessly integrates to enable you to fine-tune and control performance to increase operational agility
Storage delivery integration
- Integrates with the Riverbed Granite storage delivery module to consolidate remote office servers, storage, and backup to the data center, while still delivering a local experience to edge users
- Creates a single office box solution to consolidate local office infrastructure, simplify management, reduce costs, and increase operational agility
Built-in visibility and packet capture
- Acts as a Riverbed Cascade probe, making it easy to gather packet data and receive flow data from the branch
- Provides remote site troubleshooting and application-level visibility without affecting core WAN optimization — at no additional cost
- Eliminates the need to deploy a dedicated probe — or even a remote site technician — to extend Cascade application-aware network performance management to the WAN optimized environment
- Manufacturer: Riverbed
- Model: SteelHead EXA 760 (EXA70L)
- Configuration: L (upgradeable to M/H)
- Description: Steelhead EXA 760 B010 with RiOS (with Copper)
- OC-OS Version: OS-Default
- Assembly P/N: RB999-00135-02 1
- MPN: RB100-00135-02 2
- Connection Limit: 900
- Licenses: SH10BASE, SH10CIFS, SH10EXCH
- MSRP: $13,950 (without license)
Condition: Flawless cosmetic condition with no signs of previous use. Both units were acquired factory sealed. One box was opened to determine configuration (New in Factory Packaging).
Tested: One unit was powered on to determine configuration and license status.
Warranty: 14-Day Right-of-Return
Please contact us for more photos.