New! STMicroelectronics STM32L-Discovery EnergyLite 32-bit MCU Evaluation Kit
The STM32L-DISCOVERY and 32L152CDISCOVERY kits help you to discover the STM32L ultra low power features and to develop and share your applications.
They are based on an STM32L152RBT6 and an STM32L152RCT6, respectively; and include an ST-Link/V2 embedded debugging tool interface, an LCD (24 segments, 4 commons), LEDs, pushbuttons, a linear touch sensor or touchkeys.
STM32L152RBT6 (128 KB Flash memory, 16 KB RAM, 4 KB EEPROM) or STM32L152RCT6 (256 KB Flash memory, 32 KB RAM, 8 KB EEPROM) microcontroller in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-Link/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-Link/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3.3 or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- IDD current measurement
24 segments, 4 commons
- Four LEDs:
LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
Two user LEDs, LD3 (green) and LD4 (blue)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- One linear touch sensor or four touchkeys
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
- Model: STM32L-Discovery
Condition: Flawless cosmetic condition with no signs of previous use. Packaging may show sign of wear (New).
Warranty: 14-Day Right-of-Return