Garner CF750 DoD NSA CSS Type II Type II-A Tape Media Degausser CF750T
The Garner Industries Model CF750 degausser meets the National Security Agency/Central Security Service, Specification L14-4-A and Department of Defense Manual 5200.28M for erasure of Type II magnetic media.
It features technology which provides the fastest, most superior erasure of magnetic media available today. In just 22 seconds the CF750 will erase 750 oersted media to -90 dB. And its continuous duty operation allows bulk degaussing of large quantities of media.
The CF750 will erase a wide variety of today's most popular media including: S-VHS, 8mm and 3480 cartridges. And it conveniently operates from a standard 120 VAC wall outlet. Plus, its compact design can be mounted in a standard 19-inch rack or it is available as a table top unit with the optional steel cabinet.
- Meets NSA/CSS/DoD Type II erasure requirements.
- 8-VHS, 8mm and 3480 cartridges - no adapters required.
- 22 second cycle time - fastest Type II erasure available.
- Quiet, continuous duty operation (unit is not very quiet).
- Conveniently operates from 120 VAC outlet
- Erasure Depth: Exceeds -90 dB for 750 oersted media.
- Cycle Time: Approximately 22 seconds
- Duty Cycle: 100% continuous duty
- Power Requirement: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 A
- Manufacturer: Garner
- Model: CF750T
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the size and weight of this item, it will ship ground freight. Please contact us for a quote. Freight within CA is a $150 flat rate (Not including lift-gate fee/insurance, if applicable) - Rates subject to change without notice (Rev 9/16). Local delivery is available. Local pick-up is always welcome.
Condition: Good cosmetic condition with some signs of previous use. Security switch has been bypassed (See photos for more detail).
Tested: We were able to successfully erase a VHS tape. No further testing was done. Unit makes a fair amount of noise while in operation.
Warranty: 14-Day Right-of-Return
Please contact us for more photos.