Sorensen Elgar DHP400-5M9D 2U Programmable DC Power Supply 2kW 400V 5A GPIB
The Sorensen DHP Series power supplies are general purpose power supplies designed specifically for laboratory test and systems applications requiring variable DC sources with good ripple and regulation characteristics.
- Electrical Characteristics:
- Input Voltage: 208-230 VAC
- Input Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Output Voltage: 0-400 VDC
- Output Current: 0-5 A
- Regulation (Line or Load) Voltage: 0.1% of max. output voltage
- Current: 0.2% of max. output current
- Transient Response: A 30% step load will recover to within 2% of original value within 10ms.
- Stability: +0.05% of set point after 8 hr. warm-up at fixed line, load and temp.
- Remote Control/Monitor: Output On/Off control via contact closure, 6-120 VDC or 12-120 VAC, and TTL or CMOS switch, output voltage and current monitor, OVP limit set, and summary fault status
- Power Density: 2.5 Watts/cubic in.
- Power Factor: .72 min.
- Efficiency: 80% minimum at full load
- Remote Programming:
- Constant Voltage (0-100%): 0 - 5k ohms
- Constant Current (0-100%): 0 - 5k ohms
- Constant Voltage (0-100%): 0 - 5/10 VDC
- Constant Current (0-100%): 0 - 5/10 VDC
- Remote Sensing: Terminals are provided to sense output voltage at point of load. Maximum line drop 3% of rated voltage per line, or 2 volts, whichever is less.
- Output Ripple (typical):
- P-P: 225 mV
- RMS: 25 mV
- Manufacturer: Sorensen Elgar
- Model: DHP400-5M9D
Condition: Excellent cosmetic condition with some signs of previous use. Power cord coupling is loose, and should be repaired (See photos for more detail).
Tested: Tested for power on only.
Warranty: 14-Day Right-of-Return
Please contact us for more photos.